You can win all this! All you have to do is like and share or reblog the post using #BlackstoneWin across Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook!
Winners will be picked at random for 5 prizes, which all include a full set of signed copies and an Ethan Blackstone Dog Tag necklace. One lucky person will get a bonus prize!
Competition closes at midday!
Stay Bookish’s Top Six 2013 YA Reads
1. The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay
2. How To Love by Katie Cotugno
3. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
5. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
6. The Beginning Of Everything by Robyn Schneider
Since Stay Bookish is celebrating six months of blogging, y’all have a chance to win any of the books above! Two winners will win a book of their choice from The Book Depository! This giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! To join, just go here and enter using the rafflecopter widget!
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!
- Signed limited edition THESE BROKEN STARS advance reader copy, with optional personalization
- Hand-made charm necklace with…
can someone pls give me a link for reign live stream i am fucking begging rn
who is interested in dating an ugly girl who sleeps all day and only cares about music
It used to bother me - having bigger, fuller brows. I even plucked them once so I’d fit in, but I hated them and couldn’t wait for them to grow back. Now I embrace them. I realized the quirky things that make you different are what make you beautiful.
how many babies does it take to paint a house
it matters how hard you throw them